4th Dimension Innovation Limited are a leading provider of specialist claims handling services to insurance companies and brokers operating within the motorcycle sector, recently awarded with "Counter Fraud Initiative of the Year" from the Modern Claims Awards 2017.
Featured in the Sunday Times Fast-track 100 of the Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in the UK, the company continues to experience substantial success and growth.
If you have 3 years work experience and are looking to break into a rewarding insurance career, 4th Dimension will provide you with excellent training to equip you with the skills you need to succeed and progress within your role.
- Data entry
- Opening, sorting and scanning post
- Photocopying/scanning general correspondence
- Answering and directing calls
- Effective organisational skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Experienced using Microsoft Word
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Willing to learn and develop
- Able to work as part of a team, or if required, under your own initiative
What you need to do now
If you meet the above criteria please email your CV to HR@4th-d.co.uk and we will be in touch to discuss your suitability for the opportunity.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding your career aspirations and how your experience and skills set may be of value to 4th Dimension.