HR Admin Assistant
4th Dimension Innovation Limited are a leading provider of specialist claims handling services to insurance companies and brokers operating within the motorcycle sector, recently awarded with "Counter Fraud Initiative of the Year" from the Modern Claims Awards 2017.
Featured in the Sunday Times Fast-track 100 of the Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in the UK, the company continues to experience substantial success and growth.
The company is currently looking to recruit an HR Admin Assistant to provide comprehensive HR Administration and support to the Company across all aspects of HR. The successful candidate will operate within a framework of our core values of Passion, Integrity, Innovation and Excellence whilst working closely with the HR Manager to ensure a high quality of HR Service is delivered to the business.
- Recording and producing absence data.
- Assisting with Bamboo queries.
- Produce monthly pension letters.
- Ordering corporate lunches.
- Support with hospitality; tea and coffee making, delivering lunch to guests.
- Assisting with corporate supplies
- Managing and issuing uniform.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Conducting and recording employment reference checks.
- Assist with New starter/Induction admin.
- Assist producing all confidential employee letters.
- Support recruitment activity.
- Processing MD expenses.
- Booking Director travel and accommodation.
- Support with recording investigation and disciplinary hearings.
- Assisting with payroll data.
- Assist with collation of HR Boardpack information.
- Assist with any adhoc MI
- CIPD HR Level 3 qualification would be desirable.
- Knowledge of hierarchy and escalation protocols
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable to communicate at all levels
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Strong IT skills
- Experienced in using all Microsoft programmes
- Able to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality
What you need to do now
If you meet the above criteria please send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to discuss your suitability for the opportunity.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding your career aspirations and how your experience and skills set may be of value to 4th Dimension.