Technical Claims Recovery Handler
4th Dimension Innovation Limited are a leading provider of specialist claims handling services to insurance companies and brokers operating within the motorcycle sector, recently awarded with "Counter Fraud Initiative of the Year" from the Modern Claims Awards 2017. Featured in the Sunday Times Fast-track 100 of the Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in the UK, the company continues to experience substantial success and growth.
Due to increased demand and further expansion we are looking for talented credit hire claims handlers with a minimum of 12 months experience to join our vibrant and expanding team.
The successful candidate is required to have at least 12 months experience in credit hire claims handling and managing their own case load. Applicants must have knowledge of credit hire claims from inception to conclusion and be able to settle and confidently deal with the issues that present within negotiation. You will be able to settle and confidently discuss / deal with the issues that present within negotiation of cred hire claims.
Candidates will be considered from a defendant and claimant background.
The Company encourage ongoing professional development and will support those individuals looking to progress their career within the insurance sector, in attaining Chartered Institute of Insurance qualifications.
- Managing customer relations
- Taking inbound and outbound calls
- Handling Claims in respect of the recovery of Credit Hire and Storage & Recovery invoices
- Negotiating liability and quantum with Third Party representatives
- Record information accurately on the company’s internal claim management system
- Provide customers with claim updates
- Managing Solicitor relations
- Previous experience in a cred hire claims handling role
- Good understanding of the ABI GTA
- Good knowledge of RTA liability case law
- Good knowledge of Credit Hire case law
- Excellent negotiator
- Eager and helpful approach
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Confident telephone manner
- ACII certificates desirable
What you need to do now
If you meet the above criteria please send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to discuss your suitability for the opportunity.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding your career aspirations and how your experience and skills set may be of value to 4th Dimension.
Or to see our latest vacancies please visit our website www.4th-dimension.co.uk/career