Due to a new contract win 4th Dimension Innovation Limited is recruiting another Administrator - hurray! Based in Egham, Surrey we offer hybrid working in a friendly team.
We are looking for people with 2 years administration and customer service experience who can work efficiently and effectively handling calls, emails and postal queries. we need you to be happy on the phones and working on the MS office packages. A knowledge of motorbikes and / or insurance claims would be an advantage but not essential.
We offer full induction training and opportunity to grow and progress within the business. We are a privately owned company established in 2003 with continual growth.
- Key Responsibilities
- Offer support across the claims process in line with Service Level Requirements. Processing emails and post
- Ensure effective records and timely communications take place
- Opening, sorting and scanning post / claims communications
- Photocopying/scanning general correspondence
- Maintenance of filing systems
- Specialist tasks dependent on previous experience within Automotive/Insurance Claims
- Outbound telephone follow ups
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Previous administration experience
- Knowledge of Motorcycle / Automotive Industry an advantage but not essential
- Experience of working in an Insurance Claims Environment
- High level of Literacy, numeracy skills
- A varied role so ability to adapt to changing workflow and priorities
- Effective organisation skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a down to earth approachable manner.
- Polite, friendly and professional telephone manner.
What you need to do now
Please send your CV to HR@4th-d.co.uk so that we can review it.