Customer Service Advisor
4th Dimension Innovation Limited is growing and we therefore need to recruit an additional 3 customer service agents / Claims Handlers to work in our busy claims handling team taking inbound calls from our customers. Based in Egham, Surrey 4th Dimension Innovation Limited is a leading provider of specialist claims handling services to insurance companies and brokers operating within the motorcycle sector. We have been awarded the "Counter Fraud Initiative of the Year" from the Modern Claims Awards 2017 and featured in the Sunday Times Fast-track 100 of the Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in the UK.
This role will offer remote working in the future but due to training we require a new joiner to be onsite for 4 months initially.
We are looking for proven experience in a customer service environment and don't need previous claims handling experience. In return you will be rewarded with excellent training and opportunities to progress within our growing business.
We encourage ongoing professional development and will assist with professional development exams relevant to our business and your job role.
- Managing customer relations
- Taking inbound and outbound calls
- Gather customer details
- Record information accurately on the company’s internal claim management system
- Provide customers with claim updates
- Eager and helpful approach
- Experience of using databases
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Confident telephone manner
- Previous experience in a customer service role
What you need to do now
Send you CV to: HR@4th-d.co.uk
Covid measures: Masks worn on site, bubble integrity, deep cleans weekly, twice-weekly Covid testing, daily temperature checks