We are expanding and recruiting for 8 additional Insurance Claims Handler or Customer Service agents to work in our busy Claims Handling department to take inbound calls from our customers.
This role does not require previous claims experience; instead, we are looking for people with the right cultural fit who will fit well into our busy and friendly team. The role does have a technical insurance element which we are happy to train.
Ideally, we would want you to have a minimum of 6 months experience in a claims handling or other customer service role. You will need to have an excellent telephone and administration skills and be happy to be based on the phones whilst dealing with 50 - 60 calls per day. This role will require you to take calls from policy holders from all over the country in a calm, efficient and professional way.
As a company we encourage training and development, and staff can train for the Chartered Institute of Insurance qualifications if they so wish.
- Managing customer relations
- Taking inbound and outbound calls
- Gather customer details
- Record information accurately on the company’s internal claim management system
- Provide customers with claim updates
- Eager and helpful approach
- Experience of using databases
- Keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Confident telephone manner
- Previous experience in a customer service role
What you need to do now
Send you CV to: HR@4th-d.co.uk
Covid measures: Masks worn on site, bubble integrity, deep cleans weekly, twice-weekly Covid testing, daily temperature checks