Motorcycle Delivery & Collection Driver
Do you enjoy being on the road? Due to continued growth we are looking for more Drivers to be the public face of our Company, collecting and delivering motorcycles across the whole of the UK mainland.
Candidates who join our team will provide a professional motorcycle transportation service using our specially adapted vehicles. You will liaise with our customers and accurately record information in relation to the condition of the motorcycle upon collection.
- To deliver outstanding customer service.
- To provide professional Motorcycle transportation service to all areas of the UK mainland.
- Accurately record data and information.
- Delivering high standards or professional service at all times.
- Responsible for driving a company vehicle professional and ensuring it is kept clean, tidy and well maintained.
- Be well presented at all times.
- Drive in a professional and courteous manner.
- Hold a motorcycle licence (minimum CBT), full car licence CAT B
- Have the ability to drive an extra-long wheelbase Mercedes Sprinter van
- Excellent attention to detail and record keeping
- Good time management skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and reliable
- Flexibility towards working hours
- Good communication skills
What you need to do now
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org