As part of our Logistics Team, our Drivers are the public face of the Company, collecting and delivering motorcycles across the whole of the UK mainland.
Candidates who join our team will provide a professional motorcycle transportation service using our specially adapted vehicles. You will liaise with our customers and accurately record information in relation to the condition of the motorcycle upon collection.
- To deliver outstanding customer service.
- Provide professional Motorcycle transportation service to all areas of the UK mainland.
- Accurately record data and information.
- Delivering a professional service ensuring high standard are maintained at all times.
- Drive the company vehicle with mechanical sympathy, ensuring it is kept clean, tidy and well maintained.
- Be well presented at all times.
- Drive in a professional and courteous manner.
- Hold a motorcycle licence (minimum CBT), full car licence CAT B
- Have the ability to drive an extra-long wheelbase Mercedes Sprinter van
- Excellent attention to detail and record keeping
- Good time management skills
- Be proactive, self-motivated and reliable
- Be flexible towards working hours
- Possess good communication and relationship building skills
What you need to do now
Contact our recruitment team at email@example.com