A new role in our busy engineering department based in Egham, Surrey. This role will provide administrative support to the Engineering and Salvage areas working closely with our engineers and the team's other administrator.
- Liaising with our insurer clients in order to process claim payments and clear salvage for disposal.
- Requesting and processing vehicle documents for teams
- Liaising with external finance companies to rectify finance queries and ultimately expedite salvage clearance
- Send payment requests to insurer clients post settlement
- Clear salvage for both fault and non-fault claims
- Liaise with finance companies in order to rectify queries and clear finance markers
- Manage our documents processes for multiple department
- Updating reserves and payment information on insurance company systems
- Develop standard operating procedures and training modules for tasks within your area
- Sending Engineers' reports and updating HPI post settlement
- Service development
- Chase non-fault clients for documents
- We are looking for someone who is a strong team player, who enjoys working in a busy environment and providing great support to their team. In return we offer flexible working hours, a great team, social events and community projects and the chance to really add value to team process and efficiency.
What you need to do now
Please send your CV to email@example.com