Finance Assistant role based in Egham, Surrey for a growing specialist motorcycle claims handling business. This role requires someone who has purchase ledger, accounts assistant, sales ledger, reconciliation and excel experience.
A position has arisen for an experienced Finance Assistant within the 4th Dimension Innovation group of companies.
- Processing incoming post throughout the business.
- Coding and checking purchase invoices.
- Processing returns/credits/refunds.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Reconciling intercompany charges.
- Filing invoices and statements.
- Raising Remittances/Payments.
- Dealing with purchase enquiries.
- Processing staff expenses/petty cash.
- Processing Motorcycle purchase payments.
- Processing Finance settlements.
- 3 years previous experience in a Finance role
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel
- Educational attainment at degree level not essential but would be an advantage. Grade C+ for A-Level or equivalent qualification(s).
- A good understanding of both purchase and sales ledger cycle to include processing reconciliations at an intermediary level.
- Understanding of compliance processes within the financial services sector, ideally insurance/claims handling.
- Working experience of SAGE Line 50 Accounting.
What you need to do now
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying