Finance Assistant - Cashier
We require an Accounts Payable or Cashier based in Egham, Surrey for our specialist motorcycle claims handling business. This role requires someone who has previous finance experience and is used to working in a busy and highly transactional environment with strong reconciliation and excel experience.
- Processing large volumes of bank payments, requiring high attention to detail and excellent levels of accuracy
- Processing incoming cheques, cash & credit card payments daily for banking
- Petty cash and expense processing/reconciliation
- Answering office phone, handling daily post, general finance duties
- Close working relationship with the finance team and other departments throughout the business to ensure all queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Minimum of 4 years previous Purchase Ledger experience; relevant professional qualifications a plus.
- Educational attainment at degree level not essential but would be an advantage. Grade C+ for A-Level or equivalent qualification(s).
- A good understanding of both purchase and sales ledger cycle to include processing reconciliations at an intermediary level.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous knowledge of Sage Line 50
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Understand and maintain FCA regulations to ensure company is compliant
- Intermediate MS Excel
What you need to do now
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying