A newly created role working in our Hire Fleet team helping to support this growing team based in Egham, Surrey.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to learn the role with an ambition to grow in to a coordinator role over time. This team looks after our fleet of about 1000 hire bikes who are placed all over the UK.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Printing of relevant documentation
- Scanning documentation
- Using our inhouse insurance claims system - Proclaim to prioritise tasks
- Processing inbound and outbound administration tasks
- Working closely with all members of the Hire Fleet Team
- Dealing with some calls on an ad hoc basis
- 6 - 12 months office experience
- MS office experience required
- Database experience an advantage but not essential
- A good communicator and team player
- A willingness to learn and help those around you
What you need to do now
Please send your CV to email@example.com