We are recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator/Customer Service role based in Egham, Surrey working within a fast paced, growing and motivated team at 4th Dimension Innovation Limited.
4th Dimension Innovation Limited is the largest motorcycle damage repair facility in the world and the only manufacturer-approved motorcycle damage repair facility in Europe. Additionally, we are a leading provider of specialist claims handling services to insurance companies and brokers. Featured in the Sunday Times Fast-track 100 of the Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in the UK, the company continues to experience substantial growth.
- Key Responsibilities
- Coordinating routes for our drivers to collect and deliver the motorbikes
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Managing e-mail correspondence
- Making and receiving payments
- Accurately record data and information
- Supporting process improvement
- 2 years + customer service experience
- Polite, confident and professional telephone manner
- Team player
- Computer and IT literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- A self-starter with a positive, enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude and a down to earth approachable manner
- A problem solver with the ability to assume responsibility and act on own initiative
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-past environment whilst adhering to SLAs
What you need to do now
Please send your CV to HR@4th-d.co.uk
Covid Secure work environment, twice weekly testing, masks worn on site, bubble integrity within the building, site deep clean daily