Motorcycle Parts Co-ordinator
Can you identify a bike make or model from simply looking at its headlight or fairing?
Are you a real motorcycle enthusiast?
If so this role may change your hobby or passion into a career.
Due to our continued growth, we are in need of a motivated Motorcycle Parts Co-ordinator to join our successful team in Surrey.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying and ordering parts on EPCs.
- Checking new parts received for correctness, damage and being of suitable quality against accident damaged motorcycles.
- Receipting parts on to stock systems.
- Liaison with our suppliers, estimating department, workshop and paintshop to resolve issues.
- Creating and working from job cards.
- Monitoring and reporting upon repair jobs' status with respect to parts.
- Creating, sending and monitoring returns and credits.
- A strong team player and possess the ability to work without supervision. You will also possess excellent communication skills (Written, Verbal and Listening).
- You must have an exceptional eye for detail.
- You will be passionate about motorcycles and must be reliable, conscientious and dedicated.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the skills to make a difference please send your cv to email@example.com