Motorcycle Parts Warehouse Operative
We are recruiting for a new warehouse, motorcycle salvage team member based in Egham, Surrey. You will be working for the world's largest and the only manufacturer-approved motorcycle damage repair facility in Europe.
We are looking for a number of individuals to join our newly-created warehouse parts team to help with the processing, cleaning, sorting and imaging of all parts that are dismantled from our bikes by the salvage team. The purpose of this role is to accurately and efficiently process and prepare used parts for advertisement & sale on Ebay and other social media sites.
You will be working in a team to achieve individual and team results, and actively contribute to the achievement of team, departmental and company-wide results. This will include accountability for performance, quality, productivity, compliance and your overall effectiveness and conduct in your specific role.
You will need to be IT and computer literate, as part of this role will be entering accurate parts data onto our own stock management system.
Whilst being a motorbike-expert is not essential it would be advantageous if they were an interest!
- Sort used parts, identifying which parts are suitable for retail sale
- Accurately identify part numbers using manufacturer EPC’s
- Clean and prepare parts ready for imaging
- Accurately identify and highlight damage on parts when applicable
- Measure parts when necessary to confirm suitable for sale, accurately recording findings/measurements
- Image parts using our custom built imaging room, making sure we maintain our high standard of images
- Maintain an efficient production area
What you need to do now
Send you CV to: HR@4th-d.co.uk
Covid measures: Masks worn on site, bubble integrity, deep cleans weekly, twice weekly covid testing, daily temperature checks