Motorcycle Purchasing & Sales Executive
are hiring for a Motorcycle Purchasing & Sales Executive based in Egham, Surrey. Hours will be Monday to Friday 07:30-17:00 or 08:00-17:30 depending what suits the successful candidate. Some remote working flexibility is also available with this role.
The purpose for this role is to operate as a vehicle purchasing & Sales Executive within our retail department. The person fulfilling this role will purchase vehicles across multiple channels within the 4th-d group.
Experience within sales is needed, preferably within the automotive industry. This is a role that is focused heavily around motorcycles and their derivatives; so, experience within the motorcycle trade or in-depth knowledge or motorcycles is essential. Confident and polite customer service skills is needed as this is a heavily customer focused role.
- Contact clients and negotiate a purchase price for their damaged vehicle
- Request and receive vehicle documents where applicable
- Actively chase third party vehicle clearance
- Send payment requests to finance department for payment process
- Price inbound valuation requests via in-house purchasing website
- Communicate directly with customers in order to negotiate and purchase their vehicle
- Arrange collection and payment of purchased vehicles, liaising with internal logistics & accounts teams
- Actively sell hire bikes to internal customers once de-fleeted
- Contact the repair customers to capture potential repair opportunity
- Be IT literate
- Be productive and reliable.
- Be proactive and self-motivated.
- Be flexible towards working hours.
- Possess good communication and relationship building skills.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service.