Motorcycle Road Tester
Performing controlled road tests according to working processes and appropriate to the work that has been carried out on the vehicle.
- Performing electrical systems checks.
- Performing vehicle running checks supplementary to road tests.
- Checking and completing road test documentation.
- Liaising with Production Team Leaders for any issues or concerns found requiring second-opinion or rectification to agree remedial action.
- Assist with ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements (including but not restricted to TCF principles, the DPA and HSE).
-To manage the parking and organisation of bikes awaiting and having just completed road test to ensure that they are safe from damage to aid visibility and efficiency of working.
-Coordinate and conduct our advance rider training and assessment scheme (assessing riders to a recognized standard every two years).
As you are directly supporting the management team you are expected to actively promote continuous development and this includes improving processes, cycle times and quality of work being produced; also assisting in improving and developing valuable and constructive relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- - A full UK motorcycle (A – unrestricted) licence, free from any serious motor convictions.
- - Previous experience or advanced riding qualifications are an adv
What you need to do now
Please send your CV to HR@4th-d.co.uk
Covid measures: Masks worn on site, bubble integrity, deep cleans weekly, twice weekly Covid testing, daily temperature checks