Are you an experienced or Master Technician looking for a new and exciting challenge working in a state-of-the-art, air conditioned facility on all makes and models of motorcycle?
Our growing team of Technicians’ specialise in accident damage repair on every type of motorcycle and pride themselves on repairing motorbikes to the very highest standards that others simply can’t do.
- Working on all makes and models of motorcycle
- Ability to work accurately and professionally on diagnosing and solving complex and unique problems
- An experienced or Master Technician
- Someone who has a great eye for detail
- Is happy to work in a team
- Able to work in a fast paced and busy environment
- Someone who takes pride in their work and enjoys working in a highly motivated team
- Candidates must be fully qualified Motorcycle Technicians, having successfully undertaken manufacture apprenticeship or NVQ level 3 or equivalent training. You must have a full and preferably clean motorcycle licence and have a ‘can do’ attitude - we need team players.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to HR@4th-d.co.uk
Thank you for your interest in 4th Dimension we look forward to receiving your CV.