Triage - Initial Motorcycle Assessor
To carry out the initial assessment on all bikes that are received by 4th Dimension. Deciding whether they have the potential to be repaired within budget or are beyond economical repair. The decisions made at Triage will affect the whole of our client’s claim journey, so accuracy is very important.
- - Visually inspect all inbound motorcycles
- - Call clients for a variety of reasons, including ascertaining related damage, confirming incident circumstances, selling our repair services or advising clients what to expect throughout the claim journey.
- - Carry out theft investigations for our internal theft and validation team
- - Compile and send reports to internal engineering department and insurance companies
- - Compile basic estimates when necessary, using manufacturer EPCs
- - Carry out motorcycle condition reports where applicable
- - Accurately establish pre-incident values on inbound vehicles
- At least a moderate understating of computers and IT systems is necessary. The following programs / applications will be used on a daily basis, as such a basic understanding of how to operate is vital:
- - Proclaim
- - Linnworks stock management system
- - Body shop & commercial estimating
- - Microsoft Excel/Word
- - Our own systems training will be provided to the candidate.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to HR@4th-d.co.uk
Thank you for your interest in 4th Dimension.