Recruiting now for a Stock Controller role in Egham, Surrey. We are looking for someone with a background in warehousing and stock control who ideally has a passion for motorcycles and enjoys ensuring the right support is provided to enable all our teams.
The role will provide essential stock control support to the Logistics, Assessment, Repair and Salvage operations.
This includes: Record keeping, physical movement of motorcycles/motorbikes and parts, control and recording of personal effects, sorting and segregation of waste for recycling and assisting the FSHE Manager with the routine maintenance and inspection of facilities.
4th Dimension Innovation Limited is a leading provider of specialist claims handling services to insurance companies and brokers operating within the motorcycle sector. Featured in the Sunday Times Fast-track 100 of the Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies in the UK we are a company that continues to experience substantial success and growth and are dedicated to the exceptional service we deliver to our customers and clients throughout the motorcycle industry.
The company is based on the core values of Passion, Integrity, Innovation and Excellence.
- Possession of a car licence and comfortable driving a long wheel-based van
- Fork-Lift experience/licence desirable
- Work well under pressure, in a physically demanding role
- Self-motivated to work methodically, quickly and efficiently
- A problem solver with the ability to assume responsibility and act on own initiative
- Great eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work accurately in a busy, fast paced environment
- Possession of a motorcycle licence is desirable
- Experience of working within and being compliant at all times with relevant regulations and legislation applicable to your role e.g. Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
What you need to do now
Please send your CV to HR@4th-d.co.uk
Covid measures: Masks worn on site, bubble integrity, deep cleans weekly, twice weekly covid testing, daily temperature checks